Dear Private Lesson Parents/ Participants,
Please read fully the proceeding policies and waiver. A signed copy of this form is required on file before the first lesson.
- In order for any participant to receive the member discount that person taking part in the lesson must be a member.
- We require 24 hour cancellation notice or you will be charged for the session. Please contact your instructor directly or call the front desk as soon as you know of an absence.
- Non-members may only swim 15 minutes before and stay 15 minutes after their lesson to warm up and cool down.
- Non-member adults & siblings of participants in swim program may not use the pool before, during, or after lesson time.
- Payment schedules are solely up to discretion of the instructor and the Aquatics Director. There are no discounts for buying multiple lessons in advance.
A waiver is needed before Swim Lesson can begin. Please fill out this form and send or bring it to Longfellow.
If you have any question please contact Adrian Negenborn, Natick Aquatics Director, at 508-653-4633 X215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If sending an email please include:
- The Name of the Child
- Date of Birth
- Child’s swimming ability
- Days and times available
- Contact phone number