GPP Fitness (General Physical Preparedness) is an effective, efficient group fitness program designed to build optimal health so you can live your life the way you want to. If your time is limited but you still want great results, GPP is for you. Best of all, it’s included in your fitness membership at Longfellow Health Clubs. See schedule of classes below.
GPP Fitness offers the following benefits to our members:
- Delivers all Aspects of Fitness (cardio, strength, agility, flexibility and more)
- 30 Minute Classes, offered multiple times a day for maximum convenience
- Dynamic Workouts that change every day and build on each other
- Personalized Coaching in a lively group setting
- Powerfully Effective, with dramatic results
- Adaptable for All Ages and Abilities, including working around injury
- Human-Powered Equpment (because it’s more effective and it just feels better)
- Everyday Physical Preparedness, not so you can be the best in the nation, but so you can feel alive and vibrant every day of your life
- Cross Training, so that every area of physical health is covered
- A Baseline Workout, to start or end your exercise routine (or to give you everything you need)
- The Four Cardinal Strengths of Push, Pull, Core and Squat as the program’s foundation, each covered during the course of a week
- A Doable Expansion of Your Fitness Program — A perfect add-on to active tennis players, cyclists, runners, swimmers, yoga practitioners, and others who want a time-saving program that effectively completes your overall exercise program.
- Customized for You — Participants in GPP do the class at their own pace and with their own level of intensity. The GPP Trainer has a wide variety of options for a particular exercise that efficiently and effectively work for you.
- Fits Your Personal Schedule — Four to Five classes will be offered on Monday-Friday, and one on Saturday and Sunday. All classes on the same day have the same set of exercises. You can workout one day a week or six days a week–whatever number of days you do will be of benefit and of course the more the merrier!
- Promotes Consistency — Because the classes are short and so many classes offered each day, it makes it easy to be consistent.
- Everyone Can Join in the Fun — All ages, abilities, and genders can do each class at the same time. It’s perfect for working out with your friends and building community. It’s not unusual to see families come to a class together at our Salt Lake club.
- Holistic and Comprehensive — The weekly set of classes are designed to integrate all areas of fitness in a way that considers and values the whole body.
- New and Fun — People who have never exercised regularly in the past are now doing GPP at Longfellow because it is so much fun!
Want more information? Ready to get started? Call the club, stop by the front desk, or request more information below.