The Longfellow registered dietitians educate and support individuals of all ages to develop balanced and sensible eating habits, promoting a healthy body weight and a positive relationship with food.
What makes our services unique?
- We individualize to accommodate your lifestyle and food preferences.
- Our coaching is a partnership with you. Together we develop your food.
- We help to make healthy eating realistic and affordable.
- Your plan will include your favorite foods.
- With a positive approach to change, we inspire motivation that reasonably healthy eating will make a difference in your capacity to maintain a healthy weight and improve the quality of your life.
- It’s not a diet. This is an approach to make lasting & enjoyable changes.
- We give guidance for specific medical nutrition issues including (but not limited to) inflammation, GI issues (irritable bowel, gluten allergies etc.), diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure & weight loss.
- We will introduce some new foods to include with the foods you already know and love.
- We provide individual and group sessions.
- Follow up visits are powerful and important because we can get feedback from you on the positive changes and the challenges. From there, we can adjust your eating plan accordingly.
- WE make nutrition FUN-something you want to do, not something you have to do!
- HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE IS POSSIBLE IN MOST CASES.