Longfellow Health Clubs Response to the Governor’s New Covid Guidelines –
Effective December 13, 2020
As of Sunday, December 13, Masks Are Required Whenever in Longfellow (with a Few Exceptions)
The major change for health clubs in the updated policies from the Governor is that starting Sunday, December 13th, all participants in group exercise classes and everyone using the cardio rooms will be required to wear masks at all times.
We are asking our members to abide by this policy religiously for the following reasons:
- It decreases the chance of infection from one person to another, and will help to stop the spread of the virus
- It is the law
- If we don’t follow this mask policy, then there is a possibility that we might be forced to close our doors.
The policy announced by Governor Baker requires everyone to wear masks whenever in the club with the following exceptions:
- When in the swimming pool or showering
- When playing singles tennis
- Individuals with a documented medical condition or disability that makes them unable to wear a face covering.